Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 5 sheets gelatine leaves
- 100ml Pimm’s
- 350ml lemonade of choice
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ cucumber, finely diced
- ½ cucumber cut into ribbons with Zyliss Spiralizer
- 200g strawberries, finely diced (plus more for garnish)
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 5 minutes until softened.
- Heat the Pimm’s in a small saucepan. Squeeze out the water from the gelatine leaves & add them to the pan with Pimm’s & stir until dissolved. Add the lemonade & lime juice and stir again.
- Take off the heat and let the mixture cool down slightly. Divide the chopped cucumber and strawberries between 5 glasses, pour Pimm’s & lemonade mixture up to half of the glass only. This will allow an even distribution of cucumber and strawberries in the glasses.
- Put the jellies in the fridge to firm up for 45 – 60mins. Keep stirring the remainder of the Pimm’s & lemonade mixture from time to time not to let it set. Once the jellies have set, pour the rest of the Pimm’s & lemonade mixture into the glasses and add more cucumber and strawberries.
- Transfer back in the fridge to set for 2 – 3 hours. Just before serving the jellies, cut the cucumber into ribbons with Zyliss Spiralizer & cut the strawberries in halves.
- Garnish the jellies with spiralised cucumber ribbons, strawberries and fresh mint leaves.