Summer Fruit Crepes
- 150g plain flour
- 325ml milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Icing sugar for dusting
For the filling
- 125g blueberries
- 125g raspberries
- 150g strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- Sift the flour into a blender or food processor. Add the milk and egg and process until smooth. Pour into a jug.
- Heat the pan on a medium heat. Pour in enough batter to thinly cover the base of the pan. After 1 or 2 minutes check to see if the crepe has browned underneath then flip it over and cook for 1/2 – 1 minute until browned on the other side. Keep warm while making the remaining crepes.
- Once all the crepes are made and they are keeping warm, place the fruit and sugar in the pan and cook gently until the fruit is warmed through and just beginning to produce some juice.
- Place a spoonful of the fruit on one quarter of a crepe and fold into four. Repeat with the remaining fruit and crepes. Dust with icing sugar and serve.