Garlic & Herbs Marinated Lamb Chops
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 6 mins
- 4 lamb chops
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Green salad of choice to serve
Combine all the ingredients apart from the lamb chops in a medium size bowl and whisk until combined. Place the lamb chops into the bowl and rub the marinade into the chops to ensure even coating. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Heat the grill pan until medium hot. Grill the lamb chops for 3 minutes on each side until brown on the outside but still pink inside. Leave to rest for a couple of minutes before serving with green salad of choice.