Baileys & chocolate ice cream
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: Chilling time: overnight
26 x 15 cm tin
For the marinade:
- 300ml extra thick double cream (refrigerated)
- 397g tin condensed milk (refrigerated)
- 4tbsp Baileys (refrigerated)
- 50g dark chocolate, cut in small chunks
- In a big bowl, whisk the double cream using an electric hand whisk until soft yet firm peaks form, around 5-7 minutes. Whilst still whisking, keep gradually adding condensed milk & Baileys cream until well incorporated. Be careful not to overwhip the cream, otherwise it’ll split.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks. Transform into a tin and place in the freezer overnight or for at least 8 hours.